My Dolls:

I have loved dolls ever since I was five and have never once for a minute stopped. That is my story; plain and clear.

~Mary

Monday, June 28, 2010

It's been a while....


I've gotten away from blogging. So I'm done with The King and I (the play I was in) each show was roughly about 3 1/2 hours. Two shows ended at 11 p.m. and the other one ended at 4 p.m. Sure it tired me out but I'm gonna do it again! :D The picture is a photo of Mia that I took at my Nana's house in May. I think Mia has a very photogenic face. She's my favourite doll to snap photos of. Ever since I got a YouTube, I've started taking photography seriously. I use my mom's professional camera for stop motions and slides and it's just writing, dolls, photography, designing, and drawing these days for me.

~Mary

1 comment:

  1. Mia is so beautiful! I'm hoping to find one for myself one day. Btw, I love your youtube videos! :)

    ReplyDelete