My Dolls:

I have loved dolls ever since I was five and have never once for a minute stopped. That is my story; plain and clear.

~Mary

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New AG Dolls?

Sorry for the bad quality in this pic. :P But this is the doll I created at americangirl.com. :) There's tons of new stuff to look at but the only thing I'm disapointed about is the fact that you have to buy a My American Girl doll to get into InnerstarU which I was looking forward to. Oh well, I have my movie to worry about. I just finished the first part. And I'm working on the second part (there are 4 parts.)

2 comments:

  1. I have got to tell you something, I found a link where you can buy a membership! It is on AG, here

    http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/static/isuGuide.jsp

    You can buy it for 10 dollars! It is full access to the site. The same thing comes with the dolls. :) I hope you can buy it so you can play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply to last post, you can buy it until August 14th or while supplies last. :)

    ReplyDelete